Product Review: 4 New Products

13:03


Hello guys,
Welcome back to the blog. I recently added some makeup products to my makeup bag. I'll be sharing my thoughts about them in this post.


1. LA girl pro. primer
I got this primer when I missplaced my NYX jumbo pencil (Milk). I love this LA primer, it's a dupe for the NYX pencil. Just as the Jumbo pencil it serves as a base (white base) for my eyeshadows. It's white and makes eyeshadows to shine bright. 
Price: N1,300 at Hadassa Beautifiers located at Yenagoa.

2. LA girl pro. Setting spray


This spray is a must have for any makeup enthusiast. Since I started using it my makeup lasts longer. I spray it on my face before I apply my face primer and foundation and after my makeup is completely done.
  Price: N1,800 at Balogun market but I spotted some at Hadassa Beautifiers and Brooch bar makeup studio in Port Harcourt. 

3. NYX Eyehsadow Base

I'm a big fan of NYX cosmetics. According to NYX, this eyeshadow base is perfect for long lasting eyeshadow. It keeps my eyeshadow 24hours long popping. For those very busy days that I'll be working from morning till night, I just go for this primer. 
  Price: N2,000 at Gifty's daughter studio.

4. Zaron Long wear Gel Eyeliner
I've never been a gel liner fan but I got this one and I love it. It's really black and lasts all day. In case you're wondering why I'm saying 'it lasts all day' it's because most eyeliners I've used tend to fade out after sometime but this one stays all day. I've noticed that it's drying up quickly but that's  common with gel liners. I use Duraline from Inglot cosmetics to wake it up. 
 Price: N1,500 at Ada Art Studio Port Harcourt. 

PS: prices of the products may vary depending on your location.
Let's Be Friends


You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.