MAYBELLINE:My win

14:15


Hey blogville,
Hope you're all well,so i won some cool products from Maybelline Nigeria.A couple of weeks ago i entered a maybelline competition ''smooth shade contest'' on instagram.
I posted a picture of myself telling them what makes me unique and my smooth shade and that was how i entered the contest.

I reposted my picture on my page telling my friends to vote for me by liking my picture on maybelline page because those with the  highest number of likes will be chosen as winners and that was how i emerged as the winner in my shade.The winners were suppose to be six because of there are six shades but we were four because there was no entry for the other two shades.
 we were contacted by maybelline to discuss what we won and how to get our prizes.

  so here are pictures of what we won.
        1)  6 clear smooth all in one powder
        2)The colossal kajal
        3)Maybelline volum express mascara
        4)Maybelline baby lips(has not been launched in Nigeria yet)
        5)And a 25,000 Naira shopping voucher at mango
The picture of the voucher is from one of the winners,i was unsettled so i did not take a picture of mine before shopping.I want to say thank you to everyone that voted and to maybelline for hosting an amazing contest.
XOXO
Perez

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. wow, congratulations on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wao!!! congrats!! I'm sooo jealous... please share ur Mango haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u dear.my voucher got me three items only and I guess that's not gonna make a good haul post ;)

      Delete

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.