OOTD/ Birthday Outfit/ News

07:41

Hi everyone, 
Hope you all are having a great weekend? Mine is work filled. The #lifeofaMUA but I still love my job.

This post is coming very late due to poor network but better late than never. 
It's been 2weeks since My birthday.

    In this my personal new year( new age) I've not just experienced growth age wise but on the various aspects of my life. From my business( Divasbypere makeovers) to my blog and even my social media accounts it's been growth back to back(lol). I'm so grateful to God for he's been faithful. I took some shots of my birthday outfit which everyone loved and here is a complete blog post and the details.
    Before you see the photos I'd like to announce that I'll be posting vlogs on my YouTube channel.  I've thought of vlogging for some time now and I think it's about time I started so look out for my vlogs.





📷 credit: @Bintasuleiman
Details:
Shoe: Coach clothing
Mini bag: Primark
Dress: Honey Punch
Jacket: thrifted
My hair: see my YouTube channel
Location: G.R.A, Port Harcourt. Nigeria

Let's Be Friends

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.