How to Style Braids: Curly Bang

00:55



Welcome back to the blog guys,
I hope y'all are doing fine. Barely 3 weeks ago it was my birthday celebration and I posted the photo above on my social media accounts. I got plenty request that I show how I styled by braid into a curly bang. I was going to post a pictorial but then I thought a tutorial will be detailed. So I've filmed a tutorial on how I achieved the style and it's on my Channel.


You can watch the video by tapping the link below👇🏾

 I hope you guys find it helpful. Please subscribe to my channel for more videos.

I've been posting some really cool ways to style your braids on my Instagram account, so make sure to follow me (IG; @Pretti_richwoman)

CONNECT WITH ME

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.