Review: Revlon Color Stay Foundation

07:34


Hello beauties, welcome back to my blog. I hope you're all well. I posted a photo of this foundation on my Instagram and facebook page. I also mentioned that I'll be doing a review. Before I purchased this product, I had heard so much about it and so I thought I'll give it a try. I'm a makeup artist so if I discover any product that will make my work easier, I go for it. 

Now to the main gist of the post.

According to REVLON.
The color stay foundation is an all day foundation (24hours).
It is lightweight
It is water based

My Thought.
It truely lasts upto 24 hours, it is light on the skin and blends easily into the skin.

Like I said earlier, I'm a MUA and a super blendable foundation is an answered prayer. No stress of blending over and over.


   I did a makeup shoot and wanted to see the difference between this foundation and the one I used previously so I applied   the Revlon foundation on the models and I used a foundation from another cosmetic line and the models that wore the revlon foundation had it on for 12hours without oil on their faces while the other model's face was bleeding oil despite my very strong primer. 
If you ask me, I'll tell you this is perfect for our hot weather when wan fry person skin (who else dey feel this heat?)

Repurchase?
Yes, I'll repurchase the foundation. It's worth every penny and talking about penny, it's affordable. The price may vary depending on your location. If you're in Port Harcourt you can get this product at Ada Art Studios, besides Prince Mega Agency along Rumuola road. 

By the way here are iphone photos of from my makeup shoot.




Thanks for reading this post. Do you want to share your thoughts on products ? Leave it the comment section below, we would love to read your comment.

CONNECT WITH ME



You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.