Product Review// Classic Makeup Face Primer

00:29


Hello beautiful people,
Hope everyone is havin a great week. Yesterday was Independence Day celebration in my country, Nigeria. We thank God for bringing us this far and we also hope for brighter day.
That being said, I want to share with you guys this awesome product I used that made my jaw drop. It's the Classic Makeup face primer.



Here's the company's description about it.
Long lasting matte look
• soft and velvety feel
• contains anti-oxidant ingredients
It is developed to combat against oily, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines .


What I think.
I mentioned previously when I reviewed the Maybelline clear smooth powder that my face bleeds oil. My friend told me about this makeup primer that she used but I didn't pay attention to her because knowing what my skin is capable of, I didn't think any cheap primer could help. I even had to use Milk of magnesia because I trusted that one to work since I've seen it on YouTube.
I later decided to try this primer on my face and my jaw dropped.

First of all, let me say this primer is the bomb. 
It kept my face matte for a very long time.  12hours straight. 
After I applied it on my face I noticed my face got smoother and sleeky which made my foundation application fast and perfect.

Will I repurchase?
Yes, I'll repurchase this product. It worked like magic. 

Price.
Very affordable. Price may differ depending on your location.
I got mine for N2500.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh great!.... once a sales attendant begged me to buy this product and I refused. My skin is oily too.i'll try this and see how it works.
    TheBeautifulEagle

    ReplyDelete
  2. clinique makeup Very useful post. This is my first time i here. I found so many interesting stuff in your thread especially its discussion. Really its great thread. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed that Classic Makeup USA makes very good and affordable products however a lot of makeup bloggers don't do reviews on their products. Thumbs up on being one of the first I have come across.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.