The POM POM Trend

01:57



Hello,
Shoes are a girls best friend. Different  Shoe trends come in every year.  This trend has been spotted on A-listers, fashion bloggers and celebrities. I'm talking about the Pom Pom shoe trend. So fashionable and chic. Pom poms have climbed from world of sports into the fashion industry

They add colour to your outfits. Pom poms are not just seen on shoes but they are seen on other accessories as well.. From bags to purses and even jewelry.



They come in flats and heels so there's something for everybody. I personally love the flats. It's best for my occupation since I trot around a lot. 

What do you think about this trend that's having its moment in the fashion scene? Do you love it? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.