GUEST FEATURE || Tene Ighor

05:31




NG-[A_BA[WCLO_SKIR_ALLC]:SKIRTS_728X90



           Hello PVD readers,

        Welcome back to the blog. 

It's another style feature post and I'm so excited about this one. Meet Tene Ighor A.k.A 10ebaby.


Tene Is a co-host of CoolBuddies on CoolTv. 
She is a fun loving person and there's never a dull moment on her show.

















What she says about her style.

My Signature Style in Three Words… (FCC)
Feminine
Classic
Colorful
To me, style isn’t something you can boil down into three words. Style doesn’t define you, but it does reflect your personality, your interests, your background, and so much more...

Comfort is of the utmost importance. "I do not have a good poker face, "I wish I was a girl that could just prance around in things that are extremely uncomfortable. I can't. I have to be 
comfortable, and I have to feel like me."

    Simplicity is the watch word
          Instagram: @10ebaby
          Twitter: @10ebaby
          Or visit her blog on
     Www.10ebaby.wordpress.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.