Outfit/ Easy chic

17:06



Hello!
Hope you're all well,
I will start this post by thanking God for his grace. I have been on and off the blog for reasons beyond my control but I decided to change my attitude towards the challenges I face. I developed an attitude for success no matter what the situation maybe.

So here's an outfit post. This was what I wore today. I just wanted to be simple and I picked a nice white Jean, a bright top and I went with prints for the shoes so as to add the elegance that comes with animal prints. I'd love to share some words I encountered while reading on attitude but first the photos

Now I'm going to talk more on that word 'attitude'  because it shapes our world in a way that we don't know.
Now, what's an attitude?
We've heard people use that word, but does it really mean. A writer John Maxwel in his book 'The winning attitude' said a good attitude is the key to personal success


NG-[A_BA[HEAL_HAIR_ALLB]:Hair_728x90



It is the 'advanced man' of our true selves.
It's roots are inward but it's fruits are outwards.
It is our best friend or our worst enemy.
It is more honest and consistent than our words.
It is an outward look based on past experiences.
It is a thing which draws people closer to us or repels them.
It is never content until it is expressed.
It is the librarian of our past.
It is the speaker of our present.
It is the prophet of our future.
Words by John Maxwell

On a final note, I just to add that our attitude determines our altitude.
Please develop a positive attitude because sometimes it's all the fire you need to keep burning.

 A hard attitude is a dreaded disease. It causes a closed mind and a dark future.
When the attitude is postive and conducive for growth, the mind expands and the progress begins.
I really hope someone is blessed from this.
Has anyone experienced setbacks as a result on a negative attitude towards things? Or do you have anything to add to this.If you don't mind sharing I'd love to Learn and I believe others will too.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.