How to whiten your teeth at home

14:12

Hello lovelies,
Hope you're all well. I wish you all a happy and prosperous new year.
I'm so excited to be posting after a long compulsory break. My phone and PC crashed and i was left with nothing to use for my post but thank God the festive season came with it's goodness and everything has been fixed.
Now that you know the reason for my absence let me share my quick teeth whitening tip.

                 WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Baking soda/Bicarbonate of soda
Lime or lemon
Toothbrush




A small bowl

                               HOW TO:

Add two tablespoon of baking soda into a bowl.

Slice lime or lemon and add drops of the lime water into the soda (add just enough to make it into a paste)
Mix it up and there you have it,your home made teeth whitener.

Use the paste to brush your teeth and use water to rinse out

Make sure to brush your teeth gently
Use only twice a week because excessive use can be harmful to your enamel

Hope you find it helpful and let me know how it goes for you.
*Feel free to share any teeth whitening tip you know of.

Laters
XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.