Guest feature/ Busola Coutts

09:23

Hello,

How una dey?
This is post overload abi! Lol, I'm actually making up for the time lost. This post is long overdue but better late than never they say.


Today's style feature on Busola Coutts .


She  blogs at  Thefashionstirfry ( check her out).
Those of you who already know her you'll probably be saying slayer !Yes, I know.
Busola 's style is very chic, timeless and fun.

Here's what she said about her style.


My style has no definition. I can go from preppy to bohemian one day, and then edgy to retro another day. I love to try out different looks and outfits without restricting myself to a certain type or style.

I love to find inspiration around me. It could be from the streets, books, magazines, music, my travels, other folks, myself and more. The world is so beautiful, and very rich with inspiration. I want to tap some of that.












You can follow her on Instagram @thefashionstirfry and please show some love.

Thanks for stopping by.
Please drop your comments. I'd love to hear from you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.