The Liebster Award – My Nomination & My Nominees

15:23


I'm particularly excited about this post. The smile on my face is priceless. I was nominated for the Leibster blog award by my fellow blogger Tega of TegaEnai (my new blogger best friend). Thanks you so much Hun. 

It is said that the Liebster award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. I think it's a kind gesture and cool way to show support for one another. 

        The Rules of this award are:


•Thank the blogger who nominated you

•Display the Liebster Badge on your site

•Answer the questions you were sent

•Choose 5 (to 11) blogs to nominate

•Send 10 questions for your nominees to answer

I ACCEPT THE AWARD. Tega's Questions for me with my answers.

1. Who or what inspires you?
I get inspiration from my reading magazines and observing my environment. As a beauty blogger, when there's a new makeup trend, a beauty related event, I will certainly blog about it. People are always trying to look good and that's a big source of inspiration

2. If you were to choose one place you’d rather be where will you pick?
Lagos! I love that city. Apart from the trouble of getting my change from a bus conductor, I love Lagos. It's such a busy and nice place. I love makeup and buying new clothes and being in Lagos makes shopping easy. 

3. What is your favourite book?
I don't have a favorite book o! I read anything that comes my way. I love Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyaoski.

4. What do you do for fun?
Ever since I graduated I don't even know what fun means anymore. But I'll say Makeup is what I do for fun. I'm always happy when I have to play with makeup. 

5. What is your best quote
"Nothing will work unless you do" by Maya Angelou

6. If you could be one celebrity who will it be and why?
Hmmm, this one is not easy to answer o! Because there are a lot of celebrities that I love. I'll say Yemi Alade because I just love how she pushes and wants to be the best at what she does. She no wan carry last at all.

7. If you could have one super power what will it be?

8. Do you have a fashion item in your closet that has a special story?
Yes, it's my mini mustard bag from Primark I got 2 years ago.  I saw a photo of the bag on Instagram  and I couldn't rest. Nothing hunts you like the things  you didn't buy right? 
I was restless until I contacted the sales person.

 I didn't realise it was a mini bag because in the photo, the bag appeared to be the normal size. 
Two weeks later after I bought it, i received it in a small parcel which got me thinking that I have a wrong package but when I opened it, to my surprise it was a very small mustard yellow bag that I had ordered for without reading carefully (one reason I hate online shopping). I was so angry and when I contacted the sales person, she told me, it was a mini bag and mini bags are small. Lol. (she had to school me
The anger was real because I had just spent N6,000 on a mini bag. The mini bag later turned out to be my all time favorite bag and it receives tons of compliments when I go out with it. Funny story right? 

9. Which one luxury product do you wish you had in your collection?
It would definitely be a makeup product. I wish I had the Estée Lauder double wear foundation. 
I've seen so many reviews about it and I would love to use it.

10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I see my blog and makeup artistry service become a house hold name. 
You know that's a permanent site all business owners would want for their businesses.

11. Tell me a random fact about you!
I'm an Ijaw girl and my native name is 'Pere-ere' meaning A Rich woman.
        
       My Nominees and My Question
        my nominees are:
  
    Liv of http://www.fashstyleliv.com/?m=1
     Olufunmi of www.http://ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com.ng/?m=1

     Ogonna of https://stylishbutnotvogue.wordpress.com/tag/stylish-but-not-vogue/
  
    Aijay of http://www.phbeautie.com/?m=1

 Belinda of   http://www.diaryofafashionenthusiast.com/?m=1 

1. Why did you start blogging?


2. What do you like about blogging?
3. What do you dislike about blogging? (Be honest!)
4. Who or what inspires you?
5. What does you family think about your blogging? 

6. What is your favorite quote? 

7.?  If you were the main character in a movie, which actress would you want to play your role? 

8. What is your favorite social media? 

9. What is your favorite quote?

10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

11. Tell me a random fact about you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.