Product Review// BH cosmetics complexion collection foundation

03:00



Hello guys,
Hope this post meets you well. Thank God I'm back to posting o! I've been a lazy blogger no doubt. I repurchased  the BH cosmetics foundation and I thought of doing a review for you guys. Honestly, BH cosmetics is one company that has women of color at heart. They have different shades for different skin tones and i really love that about them.

What BH cosmetics says.



The foundation provides medium coverage for soft, flawless looking skin. Our unique fragrance-free light-weight formula creates a long lasting finish for daily or professional studio wear.

What I think.

I think the foundation is an all day wear and it lasts long. It's a medium coverage foundation which allows your skin to breathe while you looking smashing. I love the fact that women of my skin color can also wear it since it comes in so many dark shades. 
Another good thing bout it is that it blends out quickly on skin 
and you don't have to struggle. 

Like I said earlier, this is my second purchase and I'm still purchasing when I run out of this one. 
Have you used it? What do you think about it? Share your thoughts. 

 Let's be friends:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.