Fringe Trend

12:01


    Source: Tropicfashionrd

Hello blogsville,
Hope you are all doing fine? It's good to have you back here. I've been talking about trends on the blog lately. Fringe is a relatively new trend.
It was mostly seen on bags but now it's has made its way into clothing, shoes and other accessories such as necklaces and belts.
    
This year at the Lagos Fashion and Design week it was spotted on the runway. Designers layered fringe on skirts 
and trousers.
  Mimionalaja
 

Fringe shoes are also in vogue. They've stolen the shoe scene just like Pom Pom shoes. Very classy especially since most fringe shoes are open and they show off the legs.



Do you love this trend and would you rock it? I'd love to hear from you.
Let's Connect:
Facebook

Instagram:

Twitter:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.