Review// Maybelline volume Express Mascara

06:30


Hello blogosphere,
I mentioned in a previous post that I'll be reviewing beauty products I purchase and to tell you if it's worth repurchasing or not and on that note I'm  here to tell you about another product that's worth your money. It's the Maybelline volume express mascara. Honestly, I've always loved Maybelline products even before I used them. I saw their Dream matte mouse foundation ad on a magazine and I loved its features and so when they launched in Nigeria I couldn't wait to get my hands on. I was very fortunate to win some products from them on their Instagram page and the goody bag included the colossal kajal mascara( this mascara is this bomb till date) and I just found her sister and thought I'd tell you bout it.
The volume express mascara has been on the hype. I've seen it on so many beauty blogs and social media platforms. Recently I watched Sisiyemmie's berry pink makeup tutorial and she said its her go to mascara and knowing that she's a honest person I fell for the hype and purchased it. It's totally worth every kobo I spent.

The best part is that:
• The mascara is washable. You can wash easily with soap and water.

• It is ophthalmologist tested 

• It is Contact lense safe so those of you that wear contacts can also use it.

• Safe for sensitive eyes

•It's has soft bristles that gives 8times the volume.
• Price : It is relatively cheap N1,200(depending on your location).
It is available at makeup stores in Nigeria that retail Maybelline Products.



Thanks for stopping by.
We can be friends on
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.