Guest Feature// Ironyofashi

05:11


Hello everyone,
Hope you're all well?
I've been a terrible blogger o. For some weeks I did not feature anyone on the blog. Though  I have a reason for that but I won't bore you with that story.
This week's guest is Agatha of ironyofashi.com
I love reading her blog and I've come to love her style and her person( so loving). Her outfits are colorful and so creative.
I won't fail to mention that she loves styling with her tummy belts.


Here's what she has to say about style and what inspires hers.

Style is very personal, it's the ability to portray your personality and mood through what you wear and how you wear.

Her style.
A mix of my everyday life, personality and the things around me.















Connect with Agatha.
Instagram:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Youtube:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.