What I wore// LBD

09:52

Hello Blogsville,

How una dey?
 You know they say a little black dress is a must have for the ladies?  I've never owned one but two weeks weeks ago i saw this one and I had to get it.  I wore this black dress last week hopping to enter Jumia's LBD challenge on Instagram but things didn't go as planned.  I woke up late(You know those days when you wake up ten minutes to a professors class). THE STRUGGLE. lol.  I
was running  late for class and I couldn't get my makeup on fleek and my hair was a mess hence the scarf. I've always trusted my scarf for fixing my bad hair days and it didn't disappoint me at all. Now I have to ask, how do you fix your bad hair days? I'd love to know
Now to my outfit.
























Outfit Details.
Dress: H&M
Chucks: MAX Girls
Scarf ( self-made)
Bag: Oldie

 

NG-[A_BA[WACC_BAGS_ALLC]:WOMEN_BAGS_160x600





You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.