Review|| Revlon foundation

15:14

Hello everyone,



How's your week going? 

I'm reviewing The Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. I've been using this foundation  for over two months now and I decided that I'll review it. 



Revlon says the foundation is
The ultimate lightweight makeup. Formulated with weightless pigments, this refreshingly light formula melts right in, creating a fresh, even complexion. Works in harmony with your skin to cover flaws and perfect tone and texture.
Summary 
• Naturally flawless complexion
• Creates a fresh, even look and covers flaws
• Blends seamlessly with buildable coverage for a natural finish
• Available in 16 true to tone shades

Pere says:
The foundation is light weight and yet gives a good coverage. It  keeps my face matte for sometime. It's super blendable. 
It's  SPF is  20 and i think it isn't so good for us in Nigeria because on a sunny day the weather gets too hot that i  feel my skin burning. the SPF is low so far as our weather is concerned.
Revlon says it's available in 16 shade but I think there's more. I can't figure out why I couldnt find the shade I use (Mahogany) listed on their website. Help anyone?

If you want your skin to breathe even when you wear makeup then this foundation is for you. 

Disclaimer:I give my honest opinion about the products I review on this blog. This review is not sponsored. I purchased this product from a beauty store and I decided to review it on my own.


Get this foundation here

Let's connect
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on twitter

XOXO
   Pere





You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.