BEAUTY/Coconut oil and shea butter to replace your expensive face moisturiser

07:33

Hello guys,

 Hope your all well.
I love coconut oil,I  mean who doesn't? and that's why i'm going to share with you how I use it so i dn't enjoy the ah-mazing! benefits alone.

My skin reacted to a makeup that i used sometime last year,so I went to purchase another one.At the makeup studio I spoke the sales person concerning my skin reaction because I loved the way her skin was glowing and she told me about coconut oil and Shea butter.


NG-[A_BA[HEAL_HAIR_ALLB]:Hair_728x90



She also explained to me how to do coconut oil at home instead of buying  from a super store since it might not be genuine.When i got home I made the coconut oil and whipped it with the Shea butter.This served as as my face moisturizer and my skin is thriving.

How I whip the shea butter and coconut oil.

I put the shea butter into a plastic container that has a lid(I used my empty edge holding gel container) and I put the container into a bowl and add hot water to melt the shea butter.
Then I added same amount of coconut oil to the shea butter that I have melted,mixed it together and that was all I did.



You can add some scented oils to reduce the smell of the shea butter(It doesn't smell so nice).
I didn't use any scented oils in mine because i couldn't get any and did not mind since i wanted a healthy skin ASAP.
Hope this helps someone that wants a healthy skin like mine*winks*

XOXO
Pere

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.