MBCS Port Harcourt Chapter February meeting

11:10


Highlights from the Port Harcourt chapter of MBCS.

On the 7th of February this year (2016) members of MBCS  all over the country gathered for our first meeting of the year. 
We shared business tips, how to handle some challenges that makeup artist face and most of all we got to know ourselves.

MBCS Port Harcourt coordinators.

From L-R ( Omoefe, Aijay and Joan)


Aijay was sharing some tips.
Have you ever had a client that thought a touch up was a fresh makeover? Or one that priced your makeup service N1,500?
It's that dramatic in this profession but I love my job. 


Joan talked about handling difficult clients and personal hygiene. 


Omoefe told us the importance of the client contract form. 
I learned so much form the meeting. It was so educating.


Everyone was taking notes as our coordinators and other members shared tips.




The photo session at the end of the meeting.


For more information follow the MUAGuild 
IG: @muaguild
Facebook: Makeup Guild of Nigeria

Don't forget to connect with me.
Instagram: @thisispere_ and @divasbypere
Facebook: Perezvigoguediaries and Divas by Pere 

Thanks for Reading. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.