HAIR BREAKAGE

01:19

Hi guys,
Most often people think that their hair does not grow, but that is not true.people think this way because they don't notice any progress in the lenght of their hair and the reason is their hair breaks more than it looks like it's growing.


NG-[A_BA[HEAL_HAIR_ALLB]:Hair_728x90




I want to share some of the things that causes hair breakage from experience.

*DRY HAIR
If you are not putting anyting unto your hair like moisturizers or hair pomade your hair becomes dry and dry hair leads to breakage.it's like when you don't water a plant,it whithers and die off.

*OVER PROCESSING
Another thing is over processing you hair.relaxing your hair too often makes your hair brittle and then it breaks.your hair should be relaxed at most 10wks after your previous relaxer.
Before now I relaxe my hair at the end of every month *this was crazy i know* just so i can get the feel of freshly relaxed and sleeky hurr but this damaged my hair to an extent.I have been on my hair journey for over 6yrs now and my hair has not gotten passed my shoulder (can u believe that!!) this was such a major set back.Thank God i came across some hair blog post that educated me on that.

*COMBS
Wide tooth combs are recomended for combing your hair.Using a small tooth comb all the way from the top down can cause breakage cause it is small and your hair can't fit through.

*ALCOHOLIC HAIR PRODUCTS
Using hair products that has alcohol can dry up the hair and cause breakage.for example styling gels.

*HEAT
Using too much heat can also cause damage to your hair.if you must use heat make sure to use a heat protectant on your hair before using the heat tool.

*COMBING YOUR HAIR INCORRECTLY WHILE IT'S WET
This can also cause breakage because your hair is weak when it is wet.Air drying is advised.

*OVER MANIPULATION
Like always touching and playing with your hair.This can cause damage too.
  Thanks for visiting and  I hope someone finds this helpfull.
 
Please feel free to share and you can also leave your comments

XOXO
Pere

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.